Table of Contents
Short Hairstyles are among the most popular hair trends by women. Practical and trendy, concise and very short hair stands out for an original and super cool look, giving character and irresistible glam-chic touch.
All the most beautiful short haircuts from which to take inspiration for a very short and stylish hairstyle that will leave everyone speechless
Also, for the winter of 2021, short haircuts will be the real protagonists.
Among all, bob at par will be the best, if combined with a line in the middle and a smooth styling or messy effect, for a look gritty and feminine together that will conquer.
The hair trends for 2021 rewards more than ever naturalness and femininity, favoring short and medium cuts, clean lines, and natural and far from flawless styling.
Concise cuts will be welcomed, both in their sweeter and more feminine versions.
Short haircuts with bangs to choose from!
- The fringe is always an indispensable must-have, and also, for winter 2021, it is one of the top hair trends to show off.
- You can choose it in a mini version with boyish cuts and ultra-slim pixie cuts, symmetrical and on a par with a short bob and yoke – better.
- If you have a face with regular features – and long and parade for a more rock and glam look, ideal for those who sport a face round.
- Or it needs an asymmetrical and irregular styling.
- However, the real star of winter 2021 will be the curtain fringe, a democratic and universal choice that has the advantage of adapting well to any face and haircut.
- In short, whether you love concise cuts and masculine haircuts or more regular bobs and more feminine and bon ton lines, the fringe adapts to every choice.
- Take care to opt for a version that best enhances your face and gives character to your haircut.
- For those who want a short cut but not too fast, the options are still many.
- One of the most requested short cuts for winter 2021 is the medium-size bob that doesn’t touch the shoulders – like a long bob – but that isn’t too short either!
- Even the cuts generally considered medium lengths, such as lob, rock-cut swag, and more romantic wavy bobs, can still be proposed in the xs version.
- Take care not to choose too short and full haircuts that can weigh down the oval, but rather focus on more dynamic and scaled versions to suggest movement and harmony.
- If you love wavy styling then, a medium-short bob with natural and delicate waves can be an excellent compromise between practicality, style, and irresistibly glam touch.
What does short hair mean?
- “Short hair in modern American culture is typically seen as less sexy, but more professional,” Weitz says.
- “In common, shorter hair is usually apparent as more professional and assured,” she says.
- “Long hair, specially if it is a hair weave, can be perceived as more youthful and sexy to some people.”
The best short haircuts for any texture
- There is a short haircut for everyone; You need to find the right one for your hair type, or you can let us take care of it.
- We have composed eight of the most popular short haircuts and divided them by texture.
- We even included photos for inspiration so you can bring them straight to the salon.
- Below are the best short haircuts for each type and texture, as well as the reasons you will love them.
Best Short Hairstyles and Haircuts
- Pixie with Nape Undercut.
- Pixie with Nape Undercut.
- Tomboy Hairstyle.
- Effortless Pixie Cut with Short Bangs.
- Classy Temple Undercut.
- Wispy Layered Short Pixie.
- Short Wedge Haircut.
- Short Blunt Blonde Bob.
Also Read: Royal Beauty Blog