What is a Korean Skincare?
Korean Skincare is a routine that requires skills, time, and, without doubt, meticulousness. It is made of many steps and several products, in tight rituals.
It is a phenomenon that has influenced the entire cosmetics market, inspired by the care that Asian women, and in
particular Koreans, have for the skin.
But not only: “K-beauty is not just ten steps and fabric masks, it is not just about what you use,
It is a way of thinking: it is an aesthetic culture for which women do everything to protect and sublimate the own skin,” writes author Charlotte. Of course, the results are visible.
The Korean wave became a known culture, but above all, acquired all over the world.
Steps of Korean Skincare
1. Oil-based cleansing
- Cleaning your face with cleansing oil is the best way to eliminate all impurities and traces of makeup.
2. Water-based cleansing
- It can be in the form of gel, cream, or mousse. The important thing is that this water-based cleanser removes
impurities from external agents and refreshes the skin for the next step.
- With the use of the brew, the hydration phase opens instead. The tonic is used to prepare the skin to receive
subsequent products, nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- It can be in liquid or even nebulized form.
- These are serums rich in active ingredients that moisturize the skin. They are of a semi-liquid or transparent gel consistency.
- Cores are typical of Korean skincare, unavailable in other cultures.
- Periodically, you can use specific serums such as those with vitamin C to treat particular imperfections such as skin spots.
- It is also a periodic treatment to be done as a pamper for the face. Korean shows are generally made of fabric, and Tonymoly’s are very famous now.
7. Face cream
- It is the last step regarding the hydration phase.
- Must always use face cream for the night to moisturize and nourish the skin, but cannot miss the next step during the day.
Best Korean Skin Care Products
1. Belief The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
Formulated with medicinal plants, including comfrey leaf extract, it has a decisive moisturizing action.
It is a cream with a soft sensory texture that envelops the skin, promising lasting comfort.
There’s a reason it’s called a hydration bomb: the effect lasts up to 26 hours. Adored by those with dry and dry
skin, it makes the skin soft, supple, and silky.
It absorbs without leaving any residue and, when needed, can be applied during the day on top of makeup.
2. Primera Miracle Seed Essence
Immediately after cleansing, switch to this highly effective formula to prepare your skin and absorb the following
serums and creams.
Reviewers note that it hydrates immediately after use and clears up over time.
3. Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream
Red ginseng, the main ingredient, strengthens and tones the delicate skin around the eyes by reducing puffiness.
Tip: Put the eye cream in the refrigerator overnight for additional cleaning.
4. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Ideal for bi-weekly use should apply the Laneige mask in a generous dose all over the face, obviously after
Leave it to act overnight, and you will wake up with surprisingly hydrated, soft, fresh skin.
It is refreshing with a pleasant gel texture, and, above all, it deeply hydrates the skin.
The main merit goes to hydro-ionized mineral water, formulated with zinc, manganese, magnesium, sodium, calcium,
In addition, the Moisture Wrap technology forms a layer of beta-glucan, optimizing the action of all the active
And it helps to preserve an ideal level of hydration during the hours of sleep.
5. Dr. Jart + Cleaning Solution
Ultra-thin sheet mask reduces imperfections and corrects colour unevenness of the skin.
It contains glutathione, illuminating and unifying; niacinamide, soothing and antioxidant; salicylic acid and tea tree leaf oil, naturally mattifying and purifying active ingredients.
Very practical, the mask adheres delicately to the skin to allow uniform absorption of the ingredients.
Ideal in case of skin redness, but also if you want to reduce the shiny effect of the T-zone.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at quorablog