Hair on the head is the highest part of the body. Starting from the word’s etymology, we can understand three primary psychological meanings of hair: strength, seduction, rebirth.
Hair like plants follows a birth-life-death cycle. They have the concept of change and transformation.
They allow us to symbolically cut with the past and be reborn, with a new color or a different cut, in a new form.
Often, a change in our life is accompanied by a change of look and a new hairstyle, communicating to others and ourselves that we are different.
To feel still young, for example, bolder and more determined colors and cuts are dared in an attempt to stop the course of time.
Hair, Why is it so important?
- Biologically, it no longer serves any functional purpose. In the past, they had the task of protecting from heat and cold, but there are no certainties.
- Why is having strong and healthy hair so important and investing so much time to look after it?
- In fact, in addition to being an aesthetic factor, it is loaded with profound meanings. Let’s find out together.
Value of hair in history
- Since ancient times, different peoples have attributed significant symbolic values to hair.
- For some populations, a man’s strength lay in his hair (think of the biblical Samson), while for other cultures, the woman’s hair was the seat of fertility.
- The Eastern monks and many Westerners, on the other hand, decided to wear a shaved skull to emphasize their purity.
- Being bald was functional to make themselves sexually unattractive and to transmit humility and obedience.
- These beliefs have faded over the years, yet they could explain why it is difficult for most men and women to accept hair loss.
How to Make Hair Grow Faster Naturally?
- Lucky for you, there are many ways to encourage them to grow fast, healthy, and strong.
- Massaging the scalp or applying unique treatments are both excellent solutions.
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet can also stimulate them to grow.
- Above all, though, you have to take care of them to prevent them from spoiling.
- Damaged and unhealthy hair tends to wear out and is of no help to you if you want it to grow long!
Hair and Scalp Massage Treatments
- Massages improve blood circulation in any part of the body by increasing its flow to the treated areas, and the scalp is no exception.
- When it is massage, the blood circulation stimulates the follicles to maintain a high growth rate.
- It is a simple technique that helps hair grow healthily and quickly.
- Try massaging it every time you shower. Use your fingertips to rub it in circular motions gently.
- It crosses the forehead, the nape, and the sides of the head.
- Repeat this as many times as you want. You will be able to reduce tension and relax.
Get an oil-based emollient Treatment
- It has the dual function of promoting hair growth and keeping it healthy and soft.
- Coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, and castor oil will help you have thick and healthy hair.
- To carry out an emollient treatment.
- If you are using olive oil, moisten your hair and distribute it all over your hair. Then, lower your head and massage your scalp for 2-3 minutes.
- Wet your hair, take 1-2 tablespoons of oil, and massage it into your scalp for five minutes.
- Run your fingers through your hair to distribute it from roots to ends. You can also use a wide-toothed comb.
- Put on a shower cap and let the oil sit for 1-2 hours.
- Shampoo normally. You will probably have to wash your head a couple of times to obliterate the oil residue.
Rub your scalp with essential oils
- Some essential oils help to stimulate hair growth. Then, enhance the benefits of scalp massage by using a pinch of crucial oil.
- Pour five or ten drops on your fingertips and massage it all over your head. Choose one of the following.
- Mint oil to improve circulation.
- Use Tea tree oil to soften the scalp and fight dandruff.
- Use Lemon oil to promote healthy hair growth.
Stay healthy from the inside to Make Hair Grow Faster Naturally
Get plenty of protein
- Hair is mostly made up of proteins, which are therefore the essential ingredient in a healthy diet.
- Review your diet and make sure you include a large number of protein foods.
- If the body lacks it, hair growth is remote.
- Eat lean meats, fish, eggs, and high-protein dairy products.
- Beans, leafy greens, and tofu are excellent protein sources for vegetarians.
Don’t underestimate vitamins A and C
- Vitamin A and C help your hair stay shiny and healthy. If you don’t take them in sufficient quantities, your hair
may weaken and become dull.
- Try to add large portions of:
- Sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, yellow squash, and round squash are rich in vitamin A.
- Broccoli, green leafy vegetables, peppers, and citrus fruits contain high amounts of vitamin C.
Get omega 3 fatty acids
- They are “good” fats that promote scalp health and promote healthy hair and skin cell growth.
- They are present in salmon, sardines, mackerel, flax seeds, and walnuts. If you don’t like omega 3-rich foods, you can take fish oil or flax seed supplements.
- Take biotin. It is a B vitamin essential for hair growth. Because it is generally present in animal products,
vegetarians and vegans can be deficient in it.
- To ensure you get adequate amounts of B vitamins, consume the following foods:
- Ex., Eggs, Nuts, Salmon, Avocados, Meat products, and Wheat bran.
- If you think diet alone isn’t enough to meet your B vitamin needs, consider taking a biotin supplement.
Changing Hair Care Habits to Make Hair Grow Faster Naturally
- Shampoo less often. By washing your hair every day, there is a risk that it will become dry and brittle as the protective grease that keeps it strong and healthy tends to wear out.
- If you are looking to grow them fast, you may want to shampoo no more than once or twice a week.
- In between washes, repeat a dry shampoo to keep the roots from looking greasy.
- When you wash them, treat them gently. Do not rub vigorously or squeeze. Rinse with warm or cold water instead of hot.
- The potato is renowned for its high nutrient content, which you can benefit from for your hair’s health.
- It’s effortless: you have to peel the potatoes and put them to boil. Once ready, let the water cool.
- Wash the hair as usual, and then use the water from the potatoes as a final rinse.
- If you use it two or three periods a week, you will see positive results in no time.
- An egg is a source of essential protein for the body and provides many vitamins that naturally promote hair growth.
- With this simple mask, you will accelerate hair growth.
- Take two eggs and divide the yolk from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites and apply the mask.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
- Apply it two times a week for immediate effects.
- One of the most extensive problems is often the lack of hydration, sometimes generated by pollution, chemicals, and excessive use of hairdryers and straighteners.
- If you need your hair to be healthy and full-bodied, use a large olive oil mask weekly and wrap your hair with a warm towel.
- This mask will moisturize it and promote healthy growth.
Onion Paste or Oil
- It is a natural product with numerous health profits and with which you can achieve magnificent results—the hair follicles, promoting blood circulation to the scalp.
- You can profit from this product in several ways, such as applying onion and honey masks.
- You can also add the liquid to your usual shampoo.
- Perform these treatments 3 or 4 times a week. In this way, you will strengthen the hair, which will grow faster.
- This herb possesses stimulating properties that activate the scalp by promoting growth.
- You can use the infusion to rinse your hair or use oil. Once applied, let it act for several minutes.
- The rosemary provides nutrients that accelerate growth, as well as keep them healthy.
Aloe Vera to stimulate growth in a natural way
- Aloe Vera is an ideal ingredient to promote growth thanks to its high content of proteolytic enzymes.
- These enzymes speed up cells’ regeneration process since new cells don’t come out until old cells perish.
- When there are factors that interfere with this process, it does not grow with the required frequency.
- For example, aloe has almost identical properties to keratin, the main protein of hair.
- This protein is composed mostly of amino acids like proteolytic enzymes.
- That is why Aloe Vera encourages the growth process, and it should be applied at least once a week.
Also Read: Short Hairstyles – The best short haircuts for any texture on older women
Also You can find more helpful resources at TechiesGuardian
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at worldbeautytips