Beard care products
Beard care products include oils, balms, creams, and trimmers, with which you can bring your facial hair into top shape.
Only a well-groomed beard is a beautiful beard. However, that does not mean that you have to run to the barber you trust constantly.
With a little patience, practice, and these products, everything will go well at home too.
Best Beard Products
1. Sharp blades for precise contours
- With its five (5) blades and thanks to Flex-Ball technology, the precision razor enables a barely noticeable and particularly close shave.
2. Styling aid for in between
- The convenient mustache tool in pocket size: handmade folding beard comb, perfect for styling on the go.
3. Beard oil makes kissing more comfortable
- Beard oil gives wiry hair a lot of moisture. With its nourishing plant extracts, this one ensures healthy, shiny, pleasantly soft beard hairs.
- Absorbs very quickly without washing out.
4. Beard Balm tames frizzy stubble
- After washing is before styling, this beard balm tames wild bristles and brings them back into top shape every day.
5. Pacific Shaving Co 3-in-1 daily beard grooming
- When testing beard products at the Grooming Awards, we resorted to Pacific Shaving Co’s daily 3-in-1 beard grooming product, which acts as a beard conditioner and styling cream.
- Made from natural ingredients, it has a pleasant citrus scent and only slightly smooths, softens, and controls even the curliest hair.
6. Beard cream
- Beard cream is another way to make your beard face soft and comfortable while avoiding itching and scratching of the skin.
- It is beneficial if you already have dry skin, whether natural, due to dry winter conditions, or due to the summer heat.
- After showering, apply the cream to your beard and let it reach the surface of your skin. Add some beard oil.
- Beard Club Beard Cream is a moist, creamy formula containing natural ingredients.
7. Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil
- I also have another oil that is about half the price of Jack Black and is fantastic.
- It is a bit denser in consistency, which some prefer (I like something lighter), and its scent is more of the
- If you are also concerned about plastics and preservatives, this is just a mixture of different organic oils,
avocado, pumpkin seeds, sweet almonds, and argan.
8. Shampoo Taconic Shave Beard Shampoo Bar
- While Professor Fazzworthy is a big hit with beard shampoo bars, I opted for the Taconic Shave version if
- They are both completely natural and very well made, but Taconic has a pleasant, slightly woody scent and lathers better.
- When you apply a bar of soap, your face will inevitably go into your mouth. Does Taconic taste good? I do not mind the taste; let’s leave everything as it is.
- I threw about halfway down this strip on my beard, but I liked it so much that I continued to use it as a regular body soap.
9. Salon approved beard oil
- The Vaughn V76 formula comes in a bottle that’s twice the size of most of its competitors – we’re talking a hefty 2 ounces.
- Here – but the oil’s lingering smell and its fast-absorbing properties make it the right choice for taming even the fiercest mustache.
10. Colorless beard serum
- Unlike more regular beard oil, Acqua di Parma’s formula contains a little hyaluronic acid, which applies thickly before disappearing entirely without leaving a shiny residue.
- But since your face is now soft to the touch and smells good, you will hardly notice that it is there.