Table of Contents
Waterproof Eyeliner is very resistant and adheres better to the skin to avoid declining at the first heatstroke.
Eyeliner is an essential part of our makeup bag indeed; with concealer, mascara, or even foundation,
It is enough to choose a quality eyeliner because not all have the same resistance to moisture or heat.
The Eyeliner can slip through the skin’s small folds with traditional products and make the appearance much less clear.
Take a dip in the pool to test the difference! You will be able to step out with your head held high with a perfect ember gaze.
Apply for a perfect eyeliner line
- To apply your waterproof eyeliner line, you will have to use it yourself because smudges are more challenging to catch with this type of product.
- So take the time to achieve your line without having your handshaking. Train with a non-waterproof product to acquire the gesture if you are a beginner.
- Once your writing is more seasoned, you can opt for waterproof Eyeliner.
- Felt, pencil, or liquid version, it’s up to you to choose the Eyeliner that you will find more comfortable to use to enhance your eyes.
- Take a cotton swab and a suitable makeup remover to be able to reduce misfires.
- Once you have completed your line, you can finish your eyes’ makeup, taking care to check that the Eyeliner has dried well.
Drawbacks of Waterproof Eyeliner
- Eh yes! It is rare to find a product without any defect, and the waterproof Eyeliner has some drawbacks, fortunately not insurmountable!
- You should know that these products are more difficult to remove. Since they are water repellent, you will not be able to remove the traces using water.
- Doing so may damage your skin and irritate it. The eyes’ skin is fragile and sensitive, so you will attack it if you rub too hard.
- But beauty professionals have thought of everything and have a two-phase makeup remover specially adapted for waterproof eyeliners.
- They use a mixture of water and oil, which is effective and will protect your skin.
- We should also recognize that waterproof eyeliners are often a little more expensive than traditional products.
- But you have to know what you want, and you don’t have to use it every day.
- Only apply it on days when you know you will be facing rain or heat for a killer look!
A pencil line before the Eyeliner
- For an intense look, you can apply a pencil line at the base of your eyelashes as close as possible to the root.
- This pencil line will allow you to make a guide to use your liquid, felt, or cream eyeliner.
- It creates contours that will prevent the product from escaping.
- It sets the stage a bit like a blank and provides a protective barrier between your skin and your eyeliner line.
- Therefore, you are less likely to smear and leak the product into the folds of your skin. The pencil should be sharp so as not to make a line too thick.
- It will also intensify the color of your Eyeliner, but you must choose a pencil of the same color so as not to distort the desired color.
Best felt waterproof eyeliners
- We need the best products to obtain natural makeup and have a good hold. This quest is not always easy, especially with all the eyeliners on the market.
- I have also deliberately presented felt eyeliners, which are, in my opinion, the easiest to use.
- In addition to this detail and not the least, they allow a precise layout and an exciting outfit.
- It all depends on brands and formula and how you prepare your eyelid to welcome this pretty line highlighting your eyes.
- Because yes, it is not enough to apply your best Eyeliner without having taken some precautions beforehand.
- It is therefore essential to use, for example, a good powder that will not transfer your line, even if you have the best Eyeliner on the market.
Best Waterproof Eyeliners
Epic ink liner felt Eyeliner, NYX
- My favorite on this list! Both in terms of rendering, ultra-precise application, and it’s a very affordable price.
- I have been using it for a few years; it has never disappointed me. Also, the thin tube provides an excellent grip, and therefore incredible ease of application.
- Finally, even if the felt eyeliners last a little less over time, I had a pleasant surprise with the one from NYX.
- It is a perfect eyeliner recognized by bloggers as well as clients of the brand.
- You can drive there with your eyes closed, especially if you are budget conscious.
- Fine & flexible tip
- Precise line
- Easy to apply
- Excellent pigmentation
- Great for beginners
- Outstanding waterproof performance
- Matte finish
- Best quality-price report
- Available in 2 shades
Felt Eyeliner Roller lash
- The hold is a little less critical than the previous one; however, I loved using this Benefit eyeliner, freshly
released in 2019.
- In addition to its attractive packaging, it has a different look, slightly thicker than its competitors. It is not
a problem, and you can adapt the route according to your wishes.
- Moreover, I find the fluid material very present and allows a rather pleasant sliding line to the application. I was also impressed with its lifespan.
- Fine or modular line
- Medium mine
- Natural effect
- Very fluid material
- Good pigmentation
- Good waterproof performance
- Matte finish
- Do not crumble
- Beautiful packaging
- Available: 2 shades
Best Waterproof Eyeliner (You Can Trust This Summer)
- Lollipop Liner. Beauty Bakerie beautybakerie.com. …
- Waterproof Cushion Color. …
- Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner. …
- Clean Line Liquid Liner. …
- Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. …
- Better Than Sex Waterproof Eyeliner. …
- Rock n Kohl Eyeliner Pencil. …
- BADgal BANG!