What is toothpaste in tablets?
The toothpaste in tablets is created with natural ingredients processed by hand and without residues.
The toothpaste tube is not exactly the easiest thing to recycle.
It is made with natural ingredients and plant-based components tested in clinical studies.
And it has shown promising results in cleaning and protecting the teeth.
In many cases, the toothpaste does not contain fluoride in its toothpaste, so it is also safe for children.
A change in dental hygiene habits could help reduce the production of these plastics and toothpaste tablets. It is beginning to emerge as an effective solution.
It is easy to find toothpaste of all tastes, colours, and textures in today’s market.
What is not so cool is to get a toothpaste that is not sold in the classic plastic container.
Aware of the importance of change to curb the environmental consequences caused by plastics, companies in the sector is gradually launching ecological alternatives for dental hygiene.
Toothpaste in pills is one of the most innovative and efficient. The first toothpaste in history began to be
produced about 4,000 years ago and has little to do with today’s ones.
They were an abrasive product which, although made from natural ingredients such as salt, pepper, powdered pumice, or eggshell was still very harmful to the teeth.
Benefits of Toothpaste Tablets
Gently & Effective
- Jentle Co Toothpaste Tablets gently remove surface stains to whiten your teeth, fight plaque, prevent tartar and leave your mouth refreshed.
- It is without harsh chemicals like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), preservatives, and artificial colours. Enjoy
naturally cleaner teeth from your first brush.
- Easy To Use: Chew on a tablet, wet a toothbrush, brush normally, rinse and smile!
- No Cross-Contamination: With these individual tablets, there is no worry of cross-contamination for that sharing the same tube.
The Best Toothpaste Tablets
1. Dent Tabs Toothpaste
- As we have seen, there are numerous alternatives to toothpaste in tubes.
- Each has its advantages and cons, and each of us can find the solution that best meets our needs.
- All of them guarantee good oral hygiene, low prices, and above all, the reduction of waste. Plastic.
2. HydrophilLemon and Peppermint Toothpaste Tablets
- With these compresses, the teeth and gums are gently cleaned. The monk fruit releases a slight sweetness, while the mint and the lemon give a fresh breath.
- Furthermore, the product is entirely fluoride-free and ideal for travel.
How to use:
- Chew a tablet between the incisors and mix with saliva to create a light foam, moisten the toothbrush with water and brush your teeth as usual
3. Unpasted toothpaste tabs
- The German company offers fluoride-free tablets in the classic mint flavour, packed in a compostable foil bag.
4. Bite Fresh Mint Toothpaste Bits
- Oral and vegan-friendly ingredients like coconut oil and xylitol eliminate odours and repel bacteria that can cause tooth decay.
- Basically, the tablets come in glass bottles of 62 pills (worth a month if you brush your teeth twice a day, give or take that month), and you can reuse the container as you like once you’re done.
- However, there are no plastics to be seen here, just healthy teeth and a cleaner planet.
5. Georganics Toothpaste Tablets Refill
- Toothpaste tablets are an easy, clean and refreshing way to clean your teeth. Produced entirely without water, they form a natural foam in the mouth.
- Note: Refill box will be delivered without an additional container
6. Crush & Brush tablets
- Crush & Brush tablets are another fluoride-free option and contain a shortlist of digestible ingredients.
- Moreover, they are available in charcoal varieties of mint. The latter received high marks for its teeth whitening abilities, with reviewers saying the difference is slow but noticeable.
7. Unpasted Zero Waste Toothpaste Tablets
- These tablets are as natural as possible with no preservatives, animal ingredients, dyes, or fluoride.
- The tablets are also soft, which makes them easier to crush and create a paste. Ready to become a 100% ecological warrior?
- However, combine this with a toothbrush made from 100% bamboo.
8. Hello activated charcoal whitening toothpaste tablets
- Activated charcoal, peppermint, and tea tree oil prevent and treat plaque, control tartar, fresh breath, and whiten teeth. It is what we call a quadruple win.