Rosewater sprays are perfect for the skin of the face that helps restore the right degree of acidity of the skin
after thorough cleansing.
Our skin has a slightly acidic pH that can manifest dryness, acne, wrinkles, or various redness if altered by too aggressive cosmetic products.
Yes, the rosewater, the exact product we hear a lot about but is often missing in our beauty routine!
Its delicate and reassuring scent instantly reminds us of timeless beauty, fresh and compact like the petals of a rose.
Perhaps this is why rose water is (still) among the most loved liquid beauty elixirs by women all over the world.
So much so that today practical versions of rosewater spray are available on the market to carry comfortably in a handbag.
The beauty case, indulge in fragrant and luxurious pampering in any place, any time.
Benefits of Rosewater sprays
- Toning, illuminating, moisturizing, and refreshing, applied in the morning to the face and eye contour in a tonic with a cotton pad, it awakens the eyes and illuminates.
- The complexion; vaporized during the day; it revitalizes it and helps fix makeup, with an immediate soothing effect.
- An authentic perfumed beauty must-have to treat yourself in the form of spray rose water purchase from the market.
The Best Rosewater Sprays in the market
1. Susanne Kaufmann Rose Water Spray
- The spray is rich in natural antioxidants and valuable vitamins.
- The spray increases the skin’s natural moisture content with herbal hyaluronic acid from rose petals and a hydrating combination of corn and sugar cane.
- It also has a calming and balancing effect.
2. Mario Badescu Skin Care
- The Face Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water is a veil of well-being, rich in plant and botanical extracts that revitalize the skin giving it a natural radiance.
- A blend of active ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Gardenia and Rose, gives a boost of hydration, soothes and revitalizes dehydrated skin, giving it a healthy and radiant appearance.
- And also, the practical face spray is an absolute must for celebrities and makeup artists from all over the world.
- However, it gives relief to the skin and is a final gesture for the brightness of the hair.
3. Chantecaille Pure Rosewater Face Mist
- Turn back the clock with this pure rosewater spray with 100%, a rare extract that is the basis of all Chantecaille skincare products.
- The formula is crafted in France and delivers that youthful radiance after, thanks to a hard-hitting blend of
- If you are looking for something soothing to balance out an otherwise intense skincare routine, this is the
rosewater spray for you.
- Moreover, use it to start up your day with a hit of moisture, partly through to hit reset on your makeup, or at night as a soothing pre-bedtime ritual.
4. Lancôme Rose Milk Re-Hydrating Mist
- Even if your skin is prone to excess oil and shine, you can still reap the benefits of a rosewater spray as long as you choose the right formula.
- This one is an excellent pick for combination and oily skin as it contains a mix of hyaluronic acid to add
hydration rose water to soothe the skin.
- However, Salicylic acid charming the skin’s texture and keep pores looking tight and refined.
5. Bronty Beauty Glow Hydrating Active Botanical Tonic
- Natural rose water spray packs a punch with antioxidants, rosella extract, and plenty of aloes to boot.
- It’s ideal for everyone looking for extra hydration who doesn’t want to stress about a list of ingredients they can’t pronounce.
- The others are also multitaskers and can be used as a makeup primer, setting spray, and all-in-one hydration spray.
- Critics love this moisturizing spray, especially when travelling and call it the perfect in-flight remedy.
6. Fresh rose flower tonic
- One squirt of this rose water spray gives your makeup a soft, radiant, and ultra-hydrated finish.
- And also, thanks to the super-nifty method, you don’t have to worry about it irritating your skin.
- However, You’ll find a splash of ingredients including pure rose water, glycerin, and citric acid.
7. Fleur & Rose and Shine Refreshing Rose Water Toner
- Most face mists are too irritating for sensitive skin types, especially those with artificial fragrances or drying additives, most of them TBH.
- Rosewater spray contains only two (2) ingredients: distilled water and rose petal oil. Use it in your skincare routine for a quick hydration boost.
8. Rosen Skincare Rose Water Face Dew
- The hero ingredient in this rosewater spray is castor oil: a lightweight—yet super hydrating—an element that leaves your skin soft and glowy AF.
- Spritz it on the face and neck after cleansing, then follow with moisturizer.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at knowaboutanything