pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 – Although Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used email software today due to its outstanding features, it is highly secure, but occasionally technical glitches can be encountered. If you are facing an error pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51, you can resolve it quickly by sticking to the steps below.
Table of Contents
Remove and Download your Version of Microsoft Outlook:
pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 is often expected when your current version of Microsoft is corrupted or not functioning correctly. To fix this issue, you must remove the program and install it. Follow the below steps to install the program again.
Go to the control panel and navigate to features and programs.
- Find Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- Click Uninstall in the upper right corner of the programs and features.
- Uninstall windows will be displayed, follow the directions on it to finish the procedure.
- Reinstall the program.
Removal of Duplicate Accounts:
Multiple accounts can also cause errors pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51. You must remove duplicate accounts.
In Outlook, open your account and set it up.
- There is a choice for messaging, in which you will be able to view the account that is duplicated.
- Select the delete option.
- Then, restart your outlook to see whether the issue has been fixed.
Here is another bug fix solution pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51. To change the port that you would like to change
- Check the image.
- Select the file and navigate into Account Settings.
- Choose the email option and select your email address from the options provided.
- In a separate window, the email address will then be set up.
- From there, select multiple settings, and then choose Internet emails.
- Then, select from the top tab.
- You can change the SMPT numbers from 465 or 587.
- Save the changes, and you’re done.
Remove and Install Microsoft Outlook
One of the most effective ways to correct this issue is to update the application to eliminate outdated components.
All you have to do is remove the current program and install a more recent version. Start by opening your control panel, click on the program and options tab, in the options available, choose Microsoft Office 2016.
- Click the Uninstall button and follow the instructions in the pop-up to the end. Uninstalling Office before introducing a new version, information will not be erased.
- It is possible to recover it when your new Office version includes Outlook features.
- To make the procedure more accessible, you can use this program to simplify the process. Microsoft Office Setup program. This will take away the old version and upgrade to the latest version.
- Ultimately, you may reboot your system and launch the Outlook application. If the issue persists, go to the next option.
Features and Repair Software
- Start your Control Panel and go to Programs and Features. Find Microsoft Office 365 Find and click on it.
- Then, click the Edit button that is located near the bottom of the window with the Programs and follow the directions which will be displayed in the next window that appears.
- If the process is successful, reboot the computer to look for the issue.
Change Server Port No.
- Open the Outlook application and find File and then go to Account Settings. From there, choose Email and select your account from the options listed.
- You can visit More Settings on the windows Pen email account, which opens and choose the Internet email settings option.
- Locate the Advanced tab and switch the SMTP number from 465 to 587. Save the changes you make. Reboot to make the changes effective and then launch Outlook to look for errors.
Version Update Microsoft Outlook:
Probably, the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using isn’t compatible with your computer, and consequently, your Outlook has been displaying errors. To fix this, you must change your email program to its current version.
- A version older than the one you have is installed on your system. The best way to eliminate it is to remove it immediately.
- It is essential to back up the necessary files before uninstalling them.
- Make sure you install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
If you still cannot resolve the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Select the Windows icon on your keyboard, then go to Settings.
- Select the update and secure method, and there is an option to resolve issues. Choose Yes to activate the troubleshooting program. Make sure that the configuration is completed.
- Then restart your system. Begin Microsoft Outlook and check if it functions.
We hope we have helped you fix the [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error. You can contact Microsoft Office Customer Service if you are still having issues.
Some other Errors in Outlook.
[pii_email_b20e4051e216164e9f64] Email Error Code
[pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] Error Code
[pii_email_4f6712d1890dbc4e1882] Email Error Code
Methods To Fix [pii_email_0cbbda68c705117dc84f] Email Error Code
HOW TO SOLVE [PII_EMAIL_3A19AC5CC937023E1594] ERROR
HOW TO SOLVE [PII_EMAIL_4DD09CDDEA0CD66B5592] ERROR
[pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] error solved