Although Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used email software these days due to its extraordinary services, outstanding security but sometimes technical errors can occur. If you encounter a pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error, you can quickly fix it by following the steps below.
Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Outlook:
The pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error often occurs when your current version of Microsoft is corrupted or not working correctly. To fix this problem, you must uninstall and reinstall the program. Moreover, follow the directions below to reinstall the program.
- Initial, open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Look in Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- At the top of Programs and Features, click Uninstall present.
- And an uninstall window will open; follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Now reinstall the program.
Elimination of duplicate accounts
Multiple accounts can also cause the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error. You must remove duplicate accounts.
- Open the account and settings in Outlook.
- You will find an option in the Messages tab, where you can see the duplicate account.
- Select the Delete option.
- Now update your Outlook and see if the error has been resolved.
Repair Program and Functions
You can make an effort to restore your Outlook from the features and programs option. Moreover, follow the guidelines below to repair the program and features.
- Go to the control panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Search Microsoft Outlook / Office 365 and select this option.
- Get on the edit button at the top of the programs and window.
- A window will open displaying the selected fix.
- Trail the instructions given to complete the repair process.
- When you’re done, reboot your system and see if the error is gone.
Change The Server Port Number
Here is another solution to fix the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error. To change the server port number, you must.
- Validate perspective.
- Click on the file and go to Account Settings.
- From there, select the email option and select your account from the given list.
- An email account is opened in another window pin.
- From there, select other settings and choose Internet Email Settings.
- Now select the Preroll tab.
- From here, change the SMPT number 465 to 587.
- Save the changes, and voila, change the server port number.
Update Microsoft Outlook
The Microsoft Outlook version you are using may be incompatible with your system, and that is why Outlook throws errors. Moreover, to do this, you need to update your email software to the latest version.
- An older version may have been installed on your computer. It would help if you uninstalled it immediately.
- You have to be sure about the back up the necessary files before uninstalling them.
- And now install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
Suppose you have not resolved the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error by now; you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Click the Windows icon on the keyboard and go to Settings.
- Select the update and security method, and there you will find the possibility of troubleshooting.
- Click Yes to enable the troubleshooting application.
- Wait for the configuration to finish.
- Now reboot your system and start Microsoft Outlook and see if it works.
We hope we helped you fix the pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 error. You can also get Error Code [pii_email_f33f24d9f2e16b70be76] solved. So if you continue to have problems, you can contact Microsoft Office customer service.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Yictic.