Table of Contents
Lip Plumper is a beauty product that makes the lips look plump and bigger. They are therefore also known as lip booster or lip volumizer.
Lip plumper in lipstick or lip gloss also enlarges the lips but does not look unnatural.
The cushioning effect is achieved by two different methods, depending on the product:
In the first method, the blood flow to the lips is increased with menthol, cinnamon, or chili.
As a result, the lips become darker, fuller, and have more apparent contours.
Besides, the top layer of skin on the lips stores more moisture.
Due to the increased blood flow, you may feel a slight tingling sensation. Most women find this pleasant.
In the second method, micro-collagen is used. Tiny collagen particles penetrate the tissue through the lip skin’s pores and transport moisture into the surface.
The booster effect created in this way is exceptionally long-lasting and can be seen for up to a day. In order not to harm your lips during such procedures it is essential to take care of them correctly. Using the products of Laneige will make your lips soft, smooth and elastic
Different types of lip plumpers
- The membrane of the lips is sensitive and deserves special care.
- With a lip booster, you get incredibly sensual lips with enchanting volume for more well-being, beauty, and femininity.
- There are different forms. It is best to test other lip plumpers and evaluate for yourself which booster suits you best.
As lip gloss
- A prevalent variant of the lip plumper is the lip gloss with a volume effect.
- It works wonderfully with the shine of the lip gloss, also makes the lips look bigger.
- Those who prefer a matte look can use lipsticks or lip balm sticks as boosters.
- These also contain nourishing ingredients such as aloe vera or jojoba oil.
- The lipstick makes the lips swell and, at the same time, gives them moisture and protection.
How long do Lip Plumper last?
- Two to three hours is the max effect you can get with these lip plugs. Other formulas may not last as long.
- Lip plumper found that the volumizing effects kicked in within 15 minutes and lasted for nearly 30 minutes before fading.
- Although the irritation is usually mild, it can be painful for some people. “Here is a possibility of an allergic reaction. So be very careful.”
How to use the Lip Plumper correctly?
- Before applying the “Xlips Lip Plump Serum,” you should remove lipstick or Lip gloss from your mouth.
- Then spread the lip booster evenly over your upper and lower Lip like a lip gloss.
- Let the serum work for about 15 minutes – and I look forward to the booster result.
A tip: Wear the lip plumper every night before going to bed. Then the next day, you wake up with a sexy pout.
Best Lip Plumpers
- The lips are often considered a symbol of sensuality and sexuality. It is why we even have an emoji for it.
- If you’ve seen a lip emoji, you’ll notice that the lips are padded. That’s because they look sexy and cozy.
- Many of us probably would like to have full-volume lips, but unfortunately, we don’t fear lip injections.
- Even the optical illusions of a coated eyeliner won’t help you achieve the required volume.
- That is why we propose a much better product than lip injections and eyeliner. Lip plugs work best when you want full lips without painful injections.
- Lip plugs generally contain ingredients like capsaicin, ginger, peppermint, wintergreen, or cinnamon that help blood flow to the lips, making them appear puffy and deep red.
- Like you have a bee sting on your lips. Some lip plugs also use chemicals. Therefore, we must be cautious when using it.
- Lip plugs that irritate the skin can cause the lips to peel off or even develop ulcers.
Easbeauty lips plumper
- It is mild on the skin and causes a less tingling sensation.
- It has a pleasant vanilla flavor. And It’s clinically tested.
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- All lip plugs cause a tingling sensation that is associated with slight irritation to the lips.
- But Ease-beauty uses natural ingredients that are mild on the skin and therefore don’t drive much irritation.
- Some of the users state that it has a vanilla flavor and has no taste or color. That makes it pleasant to put
lipstick on later.
Rejawece lips plumper
- Shiny look.
- Mixes with any lipstick color. Use safe ingredients.
- Some users find ginger’s taste, which makes the lips tingling.
- Rejawece uses ingredients like mineral oil, hydrogenated styrene/isoprene, copolymer, vanillyl butyl, and ether.
- These ingredients keep your lips tingling for a few hours and help plump the lips. It has a ginger taste that fades over time and isn’t unpleasant.
- The most delicate part about it is that it has a nice glossy sheen that is not sticky.
- It keeps your lips moisturized and can be mixed with other lip colors for a more polished look.
- It blends beautifully with lipstick and gives long-lasting, sexy-looking lips.
- Rejawece Lip Plumper increases lip volume by drawing moisture from the environment or trapping water that would otherwise evaporate from the skin.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and give you a sexy look with a non-sticky formula.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Primer & Plumper
- Prime and plump your lips at the same time with e.l.f.’s dual-purpose product that creates a smudge-proof base for lip color.
- It also plumps your lips, thanks to nature’s favorite lip-plumping ingredient, cinnamon.
Best lip plumper that works
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss. Dior sephora.com.
- Platinum Lip Plump.
- Power glass Plumping Lip Gloss.
- Collagen Booster Lip Lacquer.
- Healthy Lips Plumping Serum with Peptides.
- Luxury Lip Shimmer.
- Full Filled Plumping Lip Gloss.
- Plumping Lip Gels with Wild Berry Extract.