What is a Foot Peel?
Foot Peel is a chemical peel for your feet that sheds many layers of skin over time, to be honest.
One kit comes with liquid-saturated slippers (they’ll remind you of a cloth mask) that you wear for up to a few hours, depending on the brand you use.
According to a certified dermatologist, it is a combination of acids that will break down your dead skin.
“Alpha hydroxy acids such as citric, glycolic, lactic, and malic acids prevent the top layer of the epidermis from sticking together,” he said.
“Beta-hydroxy acids such as salicylic acid work to dissolve the adhesive that holds thickened skin cells together.”
While soft, well-groomed toes are undoubtedly pleasant and recommendable, frequent use of the peel will also have a contradictory effect.
Foot peeling: Is it essential?
- Doing a foot peel or exfoliation is essentially a question of glamor and comfort. You take care of your skin, just like your face or your body!
- Only, the feet are less visible, and we think about it less often.
- However, before summer, performing a foot peel allows you to walk proudly on the beach and calmly wear your nail polish.
What is the best peel for the feet?
- The best foot peel is a great way to restore flexibility to the toes. Excess skin is cleared and healed at precisely the same time.
- Usually, such a peel consists of two main components. It is a component for removing excess skin.
- Think of a cream or lotion in pieces.
- The goal is straightforward. The firm part of this peel rubs lightly on the top layer of the skin.
- It helps the feet to remove excess skin cells, and mass can be applied. Otherwise, if you take sugar, for example, it will run through your fingers.
1. Peeling feet with salt
- Salt removes dead skin cells particularly well. But make sure your toes aren’t hurt.
- If using coarse sea salt, grind the grains a little with a mortar.
2. Peeling feet with sugar
- For sugar, you can choose between granulated sugar or raw cane sugar.
- It doesn’t matter which one you choose. Although we usually advise against family sugar, it is good for the skin.
3. Peeling feet with coffee
- Now coffee also gets to our skin. However, such a coffee peel can do so much more!
- Caffeine improves blood circulation and stimulates skin renewal.
- Thus, the coffee always provides a stain after use.
4. Peeling feet with oil and perfume
- When you’ve made up your mind, put some oil in your base. Without oil, the coat will become very dry and will not work.
- It will become tender at room temperature, and you can use it for the best foot peel.
- If you wish, you can add perfume to your essential oil peel. For foot peels, oils with a refreshing scent are the most effective.
How to do a foot peel?
- The most traditional way to do a foot peel is to use a pumice stone. This technique is quite useful, but it requires some hand rubbing.
- Today, there are other ways to make the skin of your feet soft and supple: the peel mask.
- There is everything from baby peels to Patchology exfoliating foot masks, which only require you to rest on your feet for an hour.
- You feel the results a few days later. The dead skin disintegrates massively all over the foot and disappears on its own in the shower.
- Peeling foot masks also moisturizes the skin and exfoliates it as well.
- Thanks to complexes enriched with different active ingredients like fucus extract, green tea, ivy.
- After using a peeling mask, think again to apply a moisturizer on the feet not to weaken the skin.
- You will then be able to enjoy new soft, smooth, clean, and clean skin that will make a splash in your flip-flops and sandals!
1. Patchology Exfoliating Foot Mask
- The Patchology foot mask is full of exfoliants which can be worn for an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the degree of exfoliation desired.
- An activating essence gently peels off dead skin three to seven days later.
2. Baby Foot sock mask
- Baby Foot offers a foot peel straight from Japan. One hour of application is enough to trigger the desquamation five days later.
- Many natural plant extracts provide hydration to the skin.
3. Peel exfoliating mask for feet SVR
- This SVR foot peeling method takes the shape of the socks to accommodate the feet gently. Proper care is suitable for all skin types.
- Calluses, dead skin, and dust are eliminated in four to five days after the break.
The best peels to eliminate calluses and soften the soles of the feet
- Original Exfoliating Foot Peel
- Foot Peeling Shoes
- Watermelon & Citrus Foot Peel
- Dr. Pedicure Foot Peeling Mask
- Thirsty Feet Deep Moisture Foot Mask
- Repairing Cica Foot Mask
- Avo Good Day Nourishing and Hydrating Foot Mask
- Dermask Foot Smoothing Mask
Also You can find more helpful resources at themarketinginfo