Double chin is an accumulation of fat in the submental region with significant weight gain and ageing in patients of average weight.
There is a family predisposition and postures that tend to favour fat accumulation under the chin.
How to get rid of a double chin with effective remedies?
- You can avoid the double chin with a healthy and balanced diet and with facial gymnastics exercises. Not only that: make-up and creams can also reduce the problem.
- The double chin is a cosmetic defect for overweight individuals and depends on the age and posture one assumes during the day.
- The double chin is due to a relaxation of the muscle tissue of the area at the base of the face.
- Therefore, to eliminate the double chin, it is necessary to do facial gymnastics following three exercises to do in a few minutes.
- Facial gymnastics are fundamental to keep the young face and counteract the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is to tone and firm the muscles and say goodbye to a double chin. The exercises are straightforward, and you can do them even while you are at work.
Natural remedies to eliminate the double chin
- Suppose we want to eliminate it without resorting to surgery.
- In that case, we must combine a series of remedies that, implemented consistently, will help us achieve the desired results in a short time. Here’s what to do.
- With some natural ingredients, it is possible to eliminate the double chin by massaging the double chin area with natural remedies to restore tone and compactness.
1. Cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter is an excellent elasticizer that we can apply to it.
- Melt two tablespoons of cocoa butter in a double boiler or the microwave.
- And, with the oil obtained, massage the affected area for a few minutes.
- Perform the massage before going to bed and in the morning.
2. Wheat germ oil
- This oil is ideal for restoring tone to the double chin area. Wheat germ oil is rich in vitamin E, which moisturizes and tones the skin and keeps it elastic.
- Massage your neck with this oil for at least 15 minutes before going to bed. In a few weeks, you will already notice the results.
3. Egg white
- It is an ingredient that is often used for facial masks to give elasticity and firmness to the double chin area.
- Combine two egg whites, a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk, the juice of half a lemon, and three drops of mint extract.
- Apply to face and neck and leave for thirty minutes. Finally, rinse with warm water.
Food advises to eliminate the double chin.
- In addition to following a healthy and balanced diet, some foods can help us keep the skin hydrated and give firmness to the face by reducing it in less time.
1. Vitamin E
- It is an essential element that gives hydration and elasticity. Foods rich in vitamin E are brown rice, soy, green leafy vegetables, barley, legumes, nuts, apples, and liver.
- Regarding supplements, always ask your doctor for advice before using them, especially to establish the dosages.
2. Green tea
- In addition to being an excellent antioxidant, green tea helps burn fat because it stimulates metabolism. Drinking two or three cups a day can therefore also help reduce double chins.
- Melon is refreshing. It helps to lose weight, restores elasticity to the skin, and prevents fat accumulation even in the double chin area.
- The advice is to drink a melon smoothie and a glass of water in the morning.
Make-up to eliminate the double chin
- Make-up can also help reduce it. Making up some parts of the face right can help us hide imperfections.
Let’s see how.
- In this area, you need to create the correct shadows to reduce them in the right way.
- The ideal is to use a little darker powder than the skin of the face, blending from ear to ear.
- This part of the face must be made less evident by using an opaque and not too light blush, spreading it from the temple to the centre of the cheekbone.
- It must be darkened to make it less visible, to minimize the double chin area.
- Here, too, you have to use a powder a little darker than your complexion by blending it.
- Alternatively, use a concealer or a bronzer that is always one tone darker than the foundation.
- It is also important to look away from the chin area, focusing on eye make-up with medium or dark shades and using a thin line of eyeliner in addition to mascara.
- For the lips, on the other hand, it is better to focus on nude look shades so as not to draw attention to the lower part of the face.
More Info : Red Light Therapy Submit Guest Post