Table of Contents
Double chin is an accumulation of fat in the submental region with significant weight gain and ageing in patients of average weight.
There is a family predisposition and postures that tend to favour fat accumulation under the chin.
How to get rid of a double chin with effective remedies?
- You can avoid the double chin with a healthy and balanced diet and with facial gymnastics exercises. Not only that: make-up and creams can also reduce the problem.
- The double chin is a cosmetic defect for overweight individuals and depends on the age and posture one assumes during the day.
- The double chin is due to a relaxation of the muscle tissue of the area at the base of the face.
- Therefore, to eliminate the double chin, it is necessary to do facial gymnastics following three exercises to do in a few minutes.
- Facial gymnastics are fundamental to keep the young face and counteract the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is to tone and firm the muscles and say goodbye to a double chin. The exercises are straightforward, and you can do them even while you are at work.
Natural remedies to eliminate the double chin
- Suppose we want to eliminate it without resorting to surgery.
- In that case, we must combine a series of remedies that, implemented consistently, will help us achieve the desired results in a short time. Here’s what to do.
- With some natural ingredients, it is possible to eliminate the double chin by massaging the double chin area with natural remedies to restore tone and compactness.
1. Cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter is an excellent elasticizer that we can apply to it.
- Melt two tablespoons of cocoa butter in a double boiler or the microwave.
- And, with the oil obtained, massage the affected area for a few minutes.
- Perform the massage before going to bed and in the morning.
2. Wheat germ oil
- This oil is ideal for restoring tone to the double chin area. Wheat germ oil is rich in vitamin E, which moisturizes and tones the skin and keeps it elastic.
- Massage your neck with this oil for at least 15 minutes before going to bed. In a few weeks, you will already notice the results.
3. Egg white
- It is an ingredient that is often used for facial masks to give elasticity and firmness to the double chin area.
- Combine two egg whites, a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk, the juice of half a lemon, and three drops of mint extract.
- Apply to face and neck and leave for thirty minutes. Finally, rinse with warm water.
Food advises to eliminate the double chin.
- In addition to following a healthy and balanced diet, some foods can help us keep the skin hydrated and give firmness to the face by reducing it in less time.
1. Vitamin E
- It is an essential element that gives hydration and elasticity. Foods rich in vitamin E are brown rice, soy, green leafy vegetables, barley, legumes, nuts, apples, and liver.
- Regarding supplements, always ask your doctor for advice before using them, especially to establish the dosages.
2. Green tea
- In addition to being an excellent antioxidant, green tea helps burn fat because it stimulates metabolism. Drinking two or three cups a day can therefore also help reduce double chins.
- Melon is refreshing. It helps to lose weight, restores elasticity to the skin, and prevents fat accumulation even in the double chin area.
- The advice is to drink a melon smoothie and a glass of water in the morning.
Make-up to eliminate the double chin
- Make-up can also help reduce it. Making up some parts of the face right can help us hide imperfections.
Let’s see how.
- In this area, you need to create the correct shadows to reduce them in the right way.
- The ideal is to use a little darker powder than the skin of the face, blending from ear to ear.
- This part of the face must be made less evident by using an opaque and not too light blush, spreading it from the temple to the centre of the cheekbone.
- It must be darkened to make it less visible, to minimize the double chin area.
- Here, too, you have to use a powder a little darker than your complexion by blending it.
- Alternatively, use a concealer or a bronzer that is always one tone darker than the foundation.
- It is also important to look away from the chin area, focusing on eye make-up with medium or dark shades and using a thin line of eyeliner in addition to mascara.
- For the lips, on the other hand, it is better to focus on nude look shades so as not to draw attention to the lower part of the face.