Beauty websites to purchase cosmetics online
Beauty websites allow us to find many cosmetics at great prices that sometimes are not even available in stores.
Sometimes we don’t have time to shop or what we want isn’t around, but there are also times when we can’t spend a lot of money.
Buying makeup on the internet can be a viable alternative! Curious about the best websites to shop online?
The main goal of any beauty brand website is to present the product in the best light and give the customer a decent idea of its use and appearance.
Best websites to buy makeup online
- Here are the portals we have selected after years of internet shopping!
- It is not a grade but a list of the best websites to buy makeup online because every e-commerce offers interesting products or brands.
1. Beauty website Sephora
Website address: www.sephora.it
- Too Faced, Urban Decay, Natasha Denona, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda Beauty, Benefit, Make Up For Ever, Kat Von D, Becca, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Nabla, Zoeva.
2. Beauty website Beauty bay
Website address: www.beautybay.com
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Anna Sui, Dose of Colors, Illamasqua, BH Cosmetics, Blinc, Zoeva, LA Girl, Artdeco, Linda Hallberg, Melt Cosmetics, Paul & Joe, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Pur Cosmetics, Stila, The Ordinary, Sigma Beauty, Viseart.
3. Beauty websites Net-a-Porter
- Did you know that Net-a-Porter has a beauty department?
- Since it’s already a popular online shopping destination, being able to add high-quality beauty brands like
Chantecaille, SK-II, and Aesop to your cart is a lucky bonus.
Highlights: Great variety
- Purple is a shopping site currently only appealing to Indian buyers. They sell everything from pharmacy brands to high-end international brands that are not readily available in India.
- There’s nothing special or flashy about their website, but you can get beauty products here for a pretty good price.
Free shipping on orders over Rs. 699. Otherwise, it is Rs. 49.
Various brands offer discounts of between 10 and 30% on current recommendations and requests from time to time.
Credit/debit card, net banking, e-gift certificate, and cash on delivery.
Highlights: Wide choice, good discounts
Nykaa is the place to be to immerse yourself in a new and diverse range of beauty products.
Nykaa is one of India’s most famous beauty destinations, boasting more than 400 Indian and international brands.
However, they have an easy-to-use website with unique filters to categorize products and use their live chat feature to get accurate information on products and services.
Free shipping is given for orders over Rs.500. Otherwise, a flat rate of Rs.50 is applicable.
Basically, they always have great deals and discounts. For the latest offers and discounts, they also have referral reward programs and benefits.
Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking, Payu Money, Reward Points, and Cash on Delivery.
Website address: www.maquillalia.com
Country: Spain (site in Italian Maquibeauty).
Brands to Browse:
Ardell, Catrice, Essence, Essie, L.A. Splash, Models Own, Makeup Revolution, Neve Cosmetics, Physicians Formula, NYX, Organic Shop, Mádara, Mad Cosmetics, The Ordinary, The Balm, Wet N Wild.
Method of payment:
Paypal, bank transfer, and credit card.
Standard 4.99 €, free above 50 €, in 5-10 working days.
Basically, Maquillalia offers a wide range of products at advantageous prices that are often difficult to find online, such as Essence and Catrice.
However, it has two large sections of Korean products and masks and natural cosmetics.
And also, it has a large Outlet section, where you can buy products at significantly reduced prices, and a Special area with limited-time promos.
Typical of e-commerce, the sweet addition of Haribo candies in every order!